Have no Fear, Fax is Here
September 5, 2011
Posted by on
A whole month went by without updates here at the blog, but now I’m back on track. Here is my priority list:
- finish modeling the Toyota, then decide whether to jump right into lighting surfacing and rendering or to put that on hold;
- finish the Digital Texturing and Painting book;
- work on a project I’m not ready to talk about yet;
- make use of my brand new CGCookie Citizenship, mainly to have a look at the animation tutorials but maybe also “speedwatch” the hard-surface modeling ones;
- get the trial version of Filter Forge and use the 30 days to try to get it for free;
- start a new scene, this time mostly focused on having a go at sculpting and organic modeling;
- finally have a go at tracking with the Tomato branch, been postponing this for too long; and
- maybe participate in some contest out there.
Those are only the Blender-related ones. Aside from all the rest I have also picked up photography meanwhile, and since you may be interested in that I might let you know about it too. So plenty to do and plenty for you to hear about ;) Stay tuned!